CrossGard™ 3000A specially offers wearers protection from liquid chemicals to EN Type 5 & 6. Combining our innovative Breathable fabric and 5 thread overlock stitched seam, CrossGard™ 3000A provides excellent protection against low hazard particles and liquids, while remaining light-weight and breathable.
- Oil & Gas, petrochemical applications
- Utilities contractors
Suitable for most applications where there is the need for protection from chemical spray without compromising wearer protection in the event of a flash fire.
Material: SMMMS, 5 thread overlock stitched.
- Type 5 - barrier to airborne particulate materials and dust.
- Type 6 - barrier to limited splash and liquid spray.
- Waterproof and durable.
- Light-weight and inexpensive.
- Breathable and comfortable.
- Chemical liquid (EN368) and blood (ASTM F1670) penetration resistance for premium protection.
- Approved in accordance with EN1149 antistatic standard.
- EN1073-2 for protection against radioactive contamination.
- EN14126 for protection against biological hazards and infective agents.(Types 5-B, 6-B)
- Fully elastic hood, ankles and wrists, which maximize comfort and protection.